To manage the correct action and disposition of the part evolution, housekeeping for M3 P300 and upload of accurate master data into M3 following MDM rules.
* * Support & manage local BOM controller based at US, GB & FR in charge to maintain local article database for Aftermarket
* * Ensure the data in the ERP systems are consistent with local ERP
* * Ensure the quality of service of data produced by the team satisfy the end users
* * Launch and pilot the article base improvement projects to ensure better product and program configuration management (keep track of actions given to completion)
* * Co-ordinate and action activities to maintain data housekeeping
* * Establish procedures / tools to ensure the ongoing monitoring of the database update (article development, configuration management).
* * Manage and create KPI's
* * Be a leader on continuous improvement projects at the article base
* * Liaise with all relevant departments in order to support the Aftermarket activity for PN related subject.
* * Support and participate in any relevant project workshops
He/She must have experience in the following processes
* - Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* - Knowledge in Project management skills
* - Knowledge in article database management
* - Bilingual: English and FrenchKnowledge in following ERP is a plus: BaaN, Mapics and M3
Specificity of the job
Position requires to be able to travel up to time to time the BUs (France, GB, US)