(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
APSYS, filiale à 100% d'(COMPANY NAME) est spécialisée depuis plus de 30 ans en Maîtrise des Risques Techniques Humains et Organisationnels. Une de nos missions est d'être le pôle de compétences du Groupe et de valoriser notre savoir-faire à l'extérieur du Groupe. Nos métiers s'appliquent à des
domaines aussi variés que l'Industrie, le Spatial, l'Aéronautique, l'Energie, le Transport, la Défense, ainsi que dans toutes les applications dans lesquelles une vision globale des risques est nécessaire. Nous guidons nos clients pour les aider à faire face aux actes malveillants, qu'ils soient
physiques ou digitaux. Notre société est implantée en France, Allemagne et Royaume Uni.
Vacancies for Business relationship Managers has arisen within Apsys in Toulouse. 6 positions are opened: 2 recently graduates, 2 confirmed and 2 experienced ones.
You will join the Digital and Software Business Unit, to manage deployment projects regarding Extended Enterprise purposes:
- You will be responsible for the promoting, developing and deploying Extended Enterprise solutions, respecting milestones and already defined processes.
- You will also define and monitor from the definition to the deployment, in direct interface with the customers. That is why you will have to facilitate change processes.
- You will be involved in defining and developing reports progress / KPIs for internal or external reviews concerning all projects, with quantitative and qualitative measures.
According to your experience and involvement, you will become the responsible of the team dedicated to a domain (ex: Extended Enterprise, Business Project Management, …).
- Bac + 5 (Master 2) - Aeronautics or IT degree.
Technical skills mandatory:
- Autonomous, with an experience in customer relationship, good communication skills
- Experience on Project Management (method and tools)
- Knowledge on IT Network and Security purposes
- Knowledge of IT development tools process within (COMPANY NAME) is a plus (GPP waterfall and SAFE®)
- Knowledge of data treatment technology is a plus (SQL request, Excel Macro, Business Intelligence software…)
- Good communication (oral and written), and synthesis skills
- Negotiation level in English is mandatory (oral and written), French language skills are a plus
- Ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
- Customer care oriented
- Problem solving oriented
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief