Why join us?
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Digital Marketing expert to join its central marketing channels team to work on Search Engine Advertising (SEA). You will be joining a very skilled and motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate (COMPANY NAME)'s growth via efficient marketing activities. You will be onboarded into (COMPANY NAME) first-in-class marketing strategy and operations and you will be able to play a key role in optimizing marketing performances to reach our activity and ROI-related objectives.
What you directly contribute to:
* Managing SEA accounts with high investment by leveraging actionable insights on new growth levers to improve and scale the efficiency of our investment
* Contributing to the evolution of our SEA playbook and the evolution of our internal marketing automation tool
What you will need to be successful:
* At least 2 years of experience (internship included) in digital marketing
* Familiar with online marketing metrics (CAC, ROI, etc…) and business models
* Strong data and analytical skills
* Ability to coordinate actions with different teams
* Rigorous and organised
* Fluent in English (Russian or Ukrainian are a plus)
* Experience in managing Google Ads campaigns with high investment is a strong plus
A few practical details about the role
* Start: As soon as you are ready!
* Location: Paris HQ
* Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
* Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
* The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
* A strong "Fun & Serious" company culture
* An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Moscow, Paris (HQ), Săo Paulo, Warsaw)
* State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
* A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
* Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
* Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
* Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
* Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value "Be The Member".
* BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
* Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|