We are looking for an Apprentice who will assist our Amazon Team in order to help us take our (already strong) Amazon business to the next level. You will play a significant role in driving sales and creating a best-in-class customer experience on Amazon by making the best use of Amazon specific tools (Vendor Central, Amazon Advertising, Brand Analytics etc.)
You will shine in the following responsibilities:
* Help in the monitoring of (COMPANY NAME) Catalog and pages live on Amazon (Pictures, Videos, Texts, A+ pages, (COMPANY NAME) Brand Store etc.)
* Be the point of contact with the Product Marketing Team in order to ensure content update and to prepare all assets for product launches
* Help develop and execute the global Amazon marketing plan around seasonal trends and internal business targets
* Work with Amazon Advertising tools and develop our visibility thanks to Paid Search Campaigns and Display campaigns
* Reviews/ratings level follow-up with the help of Amazon Vine program and internal teams
* In charge of Benchmarks that could help us spotlight Best Practices used on Amazon by the competition
* Monitor Sell-Out and stock level, but also provide the team with consistent KPI reporting and valuable sales insights thanks to Amazon Brand Analytics tool
You are an university or business school student in Marketing/Business/E-Commerce and you are looking for a one year apprenticeship.
You are at ease with E-commerce environment.
A first experience in Channel Marketing, online Merchandising (and/or Digital Marketing) is required. Experience in Marketing Budget management is a plus. A knowledge of Amazon tools is also a must.
Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with multiple departments, levels of management and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
Complete fluency in English is necessary.
Completely at ease with Microsoft Pack Office (especially Excel)
Position is based in Paris so proficiency in French is a valuable asset.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at (COMPANY NAME) you can receive a free sample of each (COMPANY NAME) product. You'll also be incentivised to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, show your music skills during our music sessions with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||05 May 2021|