This position is a central role among the retail customer cluster to enable sales-marketing knee joint function and implement channel specific strategy in coordination with key account managers. This is a role with direct report to Sales and Marketing Director EU and operational coordination from EU Channel Marketer.
Main responsibilities :
- Responsible for the local implementation of the EU retail strategic framework: retail range portfolio introduction based on local market requirements, channel conflict mitigation, pricing consistency assessment, campaigns, and budget follow-up for local implementation,
- Support to local key accounts to understand customer needs for marketing actions: critical thinking to identify the root cause behind the needs, implementation of marketing action plan, coordination with communication and product specialist teams,
- Plan, implement and assess (ROI) marketing campaigns,
- Support for e-tail segment development: translation coordination of B2C optimized content, identification of data flow between (COMPANY NAME) and chains, data delivery coordination and implantation check.
Secondary responsibilities :
- Benchmark local competitor activity on 4P's and general market approach, offer action plans and identify quick wins,
- Contribute to EU marketing plan definition: trends, local requirements,
- Contribute to EU team best practice sharing: update of POSM toolbox and other shared information pool,
- Ad-hoc project management for the benefit of EU retail sales & marketing team (eg. toolbox creation, campaign templates…).
Required Diplomas and skills :
- Sales/Marketing master degree and/or Engineering degree,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral,
- Fluent in French and English mandatory,
- Familiarity with project management methodologies,
- High interest in data and figures,
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking to propose mutually beneficial solutions,
- Proficiency with basic MS package (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). MS Access and PowerBI are a plus,
- Ability to integrate new collaborative teamwork tools (Sharepoint, Teams),
- Basic knowledge of software used on regular basis (SAP, Space planning tool),
- Flexible, autonomous, collaborative, innovative, results and future oriented, high sense of responsibility, strategic thinking, positive and competitive attitude, teamwork minded, international thinking, sense for anticipation.
✅ At #CES2021, (COMPANY NAME) announced that it has achieved carbon neutrality in 2020 across all of its 400 sites worldwide xxxx1;xxxx9; #(COMPANY NAME) sets a new goal by expecting a 15% reduction in scope 3 emissions by 2030 xxxx7; Come join a company that is taking action for the climate xxxx9; #actfortheclimate
#letsberemarkable #joinbosch #boschcarrieres #(COMPANY NAME)
This offer is relative to the legal entity Robert (COMPANY NAME) France (SAS).
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|