To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we are always hiring Solution Engineers… if you are interested in any type of Solution Consulting/Engineering role, you've come to the right place. We look forward to reviewing your application and finding the right role for you!
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Presales Consultant," "Sales Consultant," or "Sales Engineer", the Solution Engineer is responsible for leading the solutions throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer's experience. The Solution Engineer is an expert person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to build solutions for prospects and customers.
To accomplish this, you should have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and concrete recommendations. The Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer's ground-breaking journey.
What roles are we looking to fill in Solutions Engineering?
The Solution Engineering team is organized into several smaller teams based on the products they are selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments.
* To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
* Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams.
* Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions.
* To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of (COMPANY NAME) to customers at all levels, examples include; Administration/IT Staff, managers and "C" level executives.
* Present compelling (COMPANY NAME) & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
* Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
* Have a strong curiosity about growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
* Understanding the outstanding business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
* Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
* Proven oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
* Confirmed time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in multifaceted, energizing environments.
* Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
* Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
* Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
* Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people's attention.
* Willing and able to travel occasionally
* Fluent French and English
* Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. (COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. (COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (COMPANY NAME), Inc. or Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|