(COMPANY NAME) is Europe's #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We're constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we're on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
From April 2019, (COMPANY NAME) is now part of Getaround. Together, we're the world's leading carsharing platform. The carsharing revolution begins now.
* Maximise (COMPANY NAME)'s visibility on major search engines and in the different app stores in order to increase the business generated by organic traffic.
-What you'll work on
* As a direct result of (COMPANY NAME)'s acquisition by Getaround, you will actively contribute to the migration of our old domains towards the new ones.
* Learn how to perform SEO audits (technical, semantical and netlinking) and spot major issues.
* Carry out keyword analysis and competitive analysis to spot opportunities for growth.
* Plan the upcoming actions in terms of ROI.
* Work closely with product managers and developers from the conception to the implementation of your recommendations.
* Extract and analyse KPIs that you will present during your monthly reporting.
* Manage the relationship with freelancers and external partners.
* Evangelise SEO across different shareholders of the company when necessary.
* Continuously follow what's going on in the SEO world to stay ahead of the competition.
-Who you'll work with
* You will work within the Performance marketing team and report to Thibaud, SEO manager.
* Your role is global: you will work from our central office in Paris, for all the countries where (COMPANY NAME) operates.
-What you'll bring to the table
* Currently pursuing a Master's Degree in marketing, web development or related field.
* Strong understanding of SEO and how search engines work.
* Strong interest in the web and web marketing in general.
* Eager to learn and not afraid to make decisions. Every initiative will be valued; failure is not a problem as long as you're able to recover from your mistakes and move forward.
* Good project management and communication skills.
* Fluent English is mandatory. Knowledge of German is a big plus.
-What we offer
* (COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at (COMPANY NAME).
* Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better