center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
(COMPANY NAME), l'un des leaders mondiaux dans le secteur du luxe, possède différentes Maisons spécialisées dans la joaillerie, l'horlogerie et les accessoires haut de gamme. Chaque Maison incarne fièrement une tradition de style, de qualité et d'artisanat et (COMPANY NAME) s'efforce de préserver l'héritage et l'identité propres à chacune d'elle. Dans le même temps, nous nous engageons à innover et à concevoir de nouveaux produits en accord avec les valeurs de nos Maisons, à travers un processus de créativité permanente.
(COMPANY NAME) Group is a key player in the luxury industry, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments. It includes prestigious Maisons such as Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, IWC, Piaget, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Montblanc, etc.
Within the (COMPANY NAME) Market Intelligence department, we are looking for a Marketing Data Engineer/ Analyst, who would like to join a young, energetic and international team. This position offers you the opportunity to:
* manage a large portfolio of strategic projects (from the definition of content to data visualisation and analysis)
* contribute to the enhancement of the Group Marketing data management
* accompany the Group and Maisons in their understanding of the luxury market
* Group Marketing intranet:
You will take over the call-to-tender to find a new solution, replacing the current internal marketing intranet (incl. data, dynamic analysis and reports covering the full marketing mix). Collaborating with the other services and the chosen agency, you will be in charge of designing, developing, managing, as well as promoting a new version of the tool within the Maisons.
* Data collection and analysis:
Together with a Marketing Data Analyst, you will coordinate the process of data collection (mostly externalised as of date), visualisation and analysis. You will be expected to technically challenge the existing solutions, and bring innovation and creativity to the projects.
* Ad-hoc support to Maisons and Group Top Management:
You will be in charge of answering the ad-hoc requests coming from the various Maisons or the Group Top Management: specific reports or analysis related to the set of insights available and/or desk research.
* Collaboration with the other Market Intelligence analysts / departments:
Due to the large set of data in the scope, you will have the opportunity to feed other analysts with selected insights, contribute to transversal projects, and work hand-in-hand with the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Team to optimise the data storage and availability.
Your responsibilities involve:
* Building together with your peers and Manager the future of big/smart data and advanced analytics within our department, promoting innovation and identifying new solutions
* Generating thoughtful technical recommendations
* Designing and producing international reports on luxury market
* Liaising with external agencies and internal departments to ensure a successful project management
* Taking part in transversal projects within (COMPANY NAME) Group Marketing or other (COMPANY NAME) Departments
* Bi-lingual English / French
* Strong technical skills, including overall coding (Python, R); statistics background is a plus
* Very good knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Datastudio, SAP Analytics)
* Project management skills
* Problem-solving disposition
* Attention to detail and strong capacity for multi-tasking
* Positive attitude and team player