We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It's this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, (COMPANY NAME) is now part of Getaround. Together, we're the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
* Create outstanding communications for (COMPANY NAME)/Getaround across 7 markets and have an impact in our company's brand from a creative point of view.
What you'll work on
* We act as an in-house creative agency, some of your tasks will include:
* Design and work in the production of awareness campaigns across Europe in different channels (OOH, TV, radio, performance, social and any others).
* Design and produce assets to meet our needs of day to day marketing communications (e-mails, social media assets, flyers, swag…)
* Collaborate with and support other teams with their creative needs, (Local markets, Customer support, Product, Growth…).
* Help develop our brand design system.
* Contribute in internal creative projects.
* Come up with fresh and innovative creative ideas that are culturally relevant and transform them into beautifully crafted executions.
Who you'll work with
* You'll be working in our Global Brand Team alongside other Creative Designers, Copywriters, PR and Marketing professionals, reporting directly to Jose, our Head of Brand and Communications
What you'll bring to the table
* 2-3 years of design experience in a fast growth startup, creative agency or similar.
* A portfolio of compelling work that shows your great design skills.
* Understanding of content from a 360░ perspective, able to execute on every media: Video, web, mobile, animation, print…
* Knowledge of the full Adobe creative suite.
* Passionate about branding and art direction.
* Used to deliver under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
* Team player who works well with others and improves projects and ideas from those collaborations.
* Want to have a positive impact improving mobility in big cities.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
* Love to solve problems, from ideation to execution you strive to get things done.
Nice to have :
* Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS.
* Great photo editing and retouching skills.
* Skills in motion and video editing.
* Knowledge in audiovisual production.
What we offer
* We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact