How about you?
The Artist Marketing Manager encourages and enables artists and labels to partner closely with (COMPANY NAME) in artist development. You will design and implement powerful marketing campaigns and maintain positive industry relationships across the independent sector.
The position is based in either London or Paris.
What you will do ?
* Evangelize about (COMPANY NAME) to labels, aggregators and artist management companies, explaining the product and (COMPANY NAME)'s reach.
* Leverage artist, artist management and label relationships to implement impactful artist marketing campaigns that will appeal to both existing and new users
* Identify the right artist releases to run Artist Marketing campaigns that will maximise user engagement and streams as well as brand awareness for (COMPANY NAME).
* Organise pitch process for playlisting and priority release schedule and communicate this to editorial team.
* Discuss suitability of releases with editorial team regarding playlisting and then negotiate with label and artist teams to secure artist support and involvement.
* Ensure (COMPANY NAME) is included in all artist/label general links to music where other music streaming companies are listed.
* Plan and execute (COMPANY NAME) artist events and content and negotiate and confirm artist involvement and support.
* Continually monitor user data and apply it to achieve maximum impact in artist marketing activities
* Liaise with Partnership & Business Development teams to help drive and execute opportunities with third parties.
* Leverage company user data to monitor the impact of marketing activities on core business KPIs
* Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfill artist marketing goals
* Maintain excellent relationships with (COMPANY NAME) offices and personnel in other countries and take their needs into consideration in regards to artist marketing projects
* Maintain proactive interdepartmental communications to ensure all stakeholders in a project are kept informed e.g. territories, editorial, acquisitions, social, PR, CRM, ad sales, product, brand/studio, partnerships etc.
* Direct artist marketing campaigns from initial pitch to completion and ensure maximum artist participation at every stage
* Record and track the status of all campaigns within our project management system and create detailed reports of all activities
What we are looking for :
* You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail and motivated to fully complete all tasks that a project may require
* Ability to craft and deliver professional level presentations
* Well organized, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
* A willingness to work odd hours and weekends - the music business is a 24/7 industry
* A network of music industry contacts - rights holders, managers, agents, promoters and artists - that you will maintain constant contact with in order to identify artist marketing opportunities
* Strong understanding of music industry supply chain processes and label and repertoire owner set up.
* Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and apply data
* You are abreast of latest artists, releases, and music industry and technology news
* Full professional proficiency in English - proficiency in other European languages a bonus
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) Paris
* Start-up environment and philosophy
* Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
* In-house (COMPANY NAME) Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
* Hackathons & meetups
* Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
* A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
* Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
* An 'at home' vibe, with great outdoor spaces
* Gym access at (COMPANY NAME) HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
* Start-up environment and philosophy
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.