Service Operator H/F , Niort
FR, Niort | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 6773
Do you feel enthusiastic about contributing in shaping a sustainable energy future? Do you want to be part of a great international company world leader in wind energy? Then take a closer look at this career opportunity and join Vestas!
Sales > SBU > Service
The Service Department is responsible for the smooth running of our customer's wind farms, ensuring the highest levels of performance from each turbine for its entire lifespan. It works to ensure that the turbines are operational to their maximum capacity, delivering the best possible energy yield for customers. As such, the team is key to maintaining long-term customer loyalty.
The Service Operator utilizes skills and training to perform preventive maintenance work on assigned wind turbines. The Operator will follow specific schedules and procedures including safety protocol, turbine service and other direct and detailed verbal and written instruction.
Reporting to the Area Supervisor, the key tasks are to:
* Carry out the preventive maintenance: ensure the periodical checks of equipment, clean, check the state of crucial components, ensure levels of greasing, check pressure gauges, …
* Carry out operations of technical improvements
* Ensure turbine and site visits
* Report turbine conditions and work performed
* Ensure Vestas health and safety procedures and quality requirements are followed.
* Liaise professionally and effectively with customers and other members of the Vestas teams
* CAP/BEP with experience or Bac Pro in technical skills (maintenance, electrical, mechanical,…)
* Expertise in industrial Maintenance is a bonus
* Able to work with Microsoft Office
* Some understanding of written and spoken English
* The ability to work at heights and in challenging weather conditions.
* Valid Driver's License
* Team spirit
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You'll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.omers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels