In order to accelerate Back Market catalog growth and maintain a high GMV growth in Europe and the US, Back Market is recruiting a Business Developer for the UK market, based in our office in Bordeaux.
Within the New Business Development team, alongside the Account Management team, you'll be responsible for the Back Market catalog improvement by partnering with new British sellers.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
* Identifying and mapping British high-tech products afterlife players, and spotting the ones with the highest business potential;
* Building an operational strategy to approach them, in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
* Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into Back Market merchants;
* Training the new sellers on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
* Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Native English speaker, you have achieved sales success during your previous experiences, ideally in a tech environment;
* Sales oriented, you have a great business sense and excellent verbal/written communication skills, and you are familiar with tough and long negotiations;
* You have a strong interest for the online and e-commerce environment - ideally, you have a previous experience in a related field;
* Passionate about growth and eager to learn, you are familiar with the start-up environment and working in a demanding change-oriented environment
* You are a fantastic team player
* Phone Interview with Lou, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
* Technical test and test review with Stephen, Team Leader New Business Development Northern Europe
* Interview with Ma´tÚ, Head of New Business Development and Alexis, Head of Business Development
* Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud, CEO and co-founder