If you are inspired to bring new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market, it's now time for your next big challenge. Join us on our journey to create a more perfect internet!
We are looking for an experienced hunter Enterprise Account Executive to join our world-class Enterprise Sales team and help us build and expand our presence in the France market. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, we are showing that large organizations are ready for (COMPANY NAME)'s SaaS APM solutions.
How do you know if you're a good fit? Growing with a challenge and the business development world says it all for you. You love autonomy, initiative and being the master of your own success. You are energized by the success of growing out a hugely attractive market and have a track record of over-quota achievement. You have grown an ambitious pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You'll have worked closely with regional marketing teams and other key stakeholders in establishing your presence in your market and will be proficient in leveraging them for your success. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the "C Suite".
What You'll Do
* Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
* Communicate the value of (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
* Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of large, enterprise companies
* Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
* Timely and accurate updating of Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm CRM, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
* Extensive successful experience selling software to the Fortune 500
* Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling.
* Continuous, meaningful, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
* Well-developed eye for business
* Fluent French
* Deep and creative sales skills
* Knowledge of selling APM
* Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
* A related college degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry's largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world's best software and DevOps teams rely on (COMPANY NAME) to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run (COMPANY NAME). We're proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we're a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every 'Relic' can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We're consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit nxxxxxxx.xxm.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers' means that a criminal background check is required to join (COMPANY NAME).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. (COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.