The (COMPANY NAME) Company is looking for an Account Manager to be located in France.
Under the responsibility of the Regional Director, the Account Manager:
* Co-responsible for the growth of the turnover and for defining the objectives for the client portfolio assigned to him.
* In charge of identifying and proposing solutions that meet his clients' expectations in order to increase the sales of the referenced products.
* Set the best positioning and refers to the best solutions within the client structures for which he is responsible, taking into account the group membership to which they belong.
* Ensure the monitoring of the sales forces of the DAS clients and animates them by the necessary means in compliance with the internal rules: kick-off meeting, elaboration of trial programs and visits, pitches elaboration and reminders, tour of the storage facilities.
* Responsible for the follow-up on the specifier customers of his region.
* Develop and sell the marketing action plan and ensures the follow-up on the budget.
* Manage potential clients disputes in partnership with the client and the DAS organization's support services.
* Gather, analyze and communicate the field information to the organization: markets, competition, price, potential of his/her clients.
* Perform the necessary ad hoc surveys before launching new specialties.
* Participate in the creation of the customer marketing plan and the end of campaign balance sheet
* Commercial and technical knowledge.
* Must show significant interpersonal skills
* Good listening skills.
* MUST have a Master's Degree or equivalent
* Must proactively bring propositions and deliver solutions, and show leadership by influence towards our clients sales forces
* Is a team player
* Organized and rigorous - autonomous and independent
* Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills (must master presentation tools)
* Must be able to develop a strong oral or written pitch in a rational way
* Required knowledge of the crop protection sector and the agriculture sector in France
About this Posting
The (COMPANY NAME) Company values the benefits that diversity can bring. Dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agroscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come