Join LaFourchette's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork (LaFourchette), there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... and shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager, …believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 900 Forkies!
Since we joined the (COMPANY NAME) group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries: France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, México, Colombia, Chile, Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables and thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forkie to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
What you will do
We are growing globally like crazy (https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxT) and we definitely could use your help to join our recruitment lovers team and sharpen the way we do recruitment across the company.
Recruiting and sourcing:
* You are responsible mostly for sales roles to fill (Field Hunter, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Inbound Sales...) for LaFourchette and our (COMPANY NAME) Restaurants division with one single obsession: building world-class sales teams;
* You are responsible of end-to-end recruitment processes with a main focus on roles based in France but not only: Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands...
* You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
* You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
* Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Employer Brand and HR projects:
* Become a recognized figure in the community at large by attending university and business school events or career fairs. You will be highly involved in building our brand employer brand.
* Take part in adhoc HR projects.
Who you are
* A minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience including internships;
* You have a first experience in hiring sales candidates;
* Experience as in-house recruiter preferred. It's also cool if you have worked on the agency side;
* LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
* Experience in using traditional and creative tools to identify, recruit, and close top level candidates;
* Proven organizational skills to handle high volume of hiring as well as ownership on projects;
* Excellent written and spoken English (any additional language is a plus);
* Strong team player mindset;
* A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things and a natural capacity to step outside of comfort zone.
What we offer
* A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
* Competitive salary with annual bonus and stocks;
* Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces and rooftops ;
* Wellness reimbursement when you go to the gym. If you don't we have personal coaches everyday at the office (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym…). Massages on Friday;
* Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
* Weekly afterwork and global seminar.
* Check out mindset and the Paris office atmosphere here https://bxx.xx/xxxxxx7
* Follow us on LinkedIn https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxP