(COMPANY NAME) is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We've raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world's largest landlords and biggest names in retail. Named one of Wired Magazine's '100 Hottest Start-Ups' and The Financial Times' most 'Disruptive Companies,' (COMPANY NAME) has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we're building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 200,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our Landlord team. As a Landlord Operations Manager in the supply team, you ensure our landlords partners love us, by delivering the best experience from the platform and by strengthening our existing relationships. You'll be figuring out the pain points in the system and working tirelessly within a fast moving team to streamline these processes. You'll be thrown into the French Property industry and quickly be seen as an innovator and thought leader.
* Be the first line of support for Landlords who are signed up to the platform - answering calls and emails professionally, using the voice of (COMPANY NAME)
* Proactively reach out to landlords to help them get the most from their listing and our platform
* Through building strong relationships with landlords, increase the number of Paris high street landlords with a booking
* Encourage portfolio growth through landlord engagement and service
* Work closely with the demand team, communicating selling points for each space, landlord motivations, and helping to unblock slow response landlords
* Identify new opportunities to improve the space portfolio performance
WHY WE LIKE YOU
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in both English and French.
* You will be clients-focused, excited to deliver the best experience.
* A previous experience in property / real-estate or retail industry is preferable.
* Organised, driven, tenacious, with the ability to work alone as well as within the team.
* High energy, ambition and a strong work ethic.
WHY YOU LIKE US
* We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
* We're no bullshit. You won't find office politics or excuses here - we say it how it is.
* We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
* Team breakfast every Monday.
* Carte titres-resto Lunchr.
* Global Gathering once a year.
* Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
* Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch.
If you're ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we'd love to hear from you