The world's leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and EUR4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
(COMPANY NAME) delivers high-value-added, functional solutions to a great number of sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its understanding of applications, technological knowledge and expertise in material science to deliver solutions by beneficiating its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. (COMPANY NAME)' solutions contribute essential properties to customers' products and their performance, including heat resistance, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and water repellency. (COMPANY NAME) is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm
* Cleans and maintains machinery, equipment and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
* Modifies materials and products during manufacturing process to meet requirements.
* Records production and operational information and data on specified forms.
* Weighs or measures materials or products to ensure conformance to specifications.
* Fastens, packages, or stacks materials and products, using hand tools and fastening equipment.
* Transfers materials and products between storage areas and machinery and equipment. Driving a forklift.
* Shovels or scoops materials into containers, machines, or equipment for processing, storage or transport.
* Removes materials and products from machines and equipment, using hand tools and moving devices.
* Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
* Operating bagger and forklift.
* Operation Monitoring
* Reading Comprehension
* Some computer skills
* Management of Materials
* Judgment and decision making
Education/Experience: High School Diploma
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Industry:||Basic Materials / Construction|