**We have offices in San Francisco, New York, and Atlanta in the US. If you are based near an office, you have the option for hybrid-remote (work a few days in the office). If you are not based near an office, we are open to candidates who would like to work fully remote.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As an (COMPANY NAME) Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating strong relationships with our customers and building on these relationships to close deals. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers and adapting sales strategies to meet their needs. You will also play an integral role in defining our sales model. You know the ins and outs of (COMPANY NAME), understand how we can benefit each prospect and will ultimately be the front line of our revenue growth.
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
* Manage and grow a sales pipeline
* Communicate transparently both internally and externally
* Turn inbound and outbound leads into happy (COMPANY NAME) users
* Make every (COMPANY NAME) user a satisfied customer, regardless of the deal size
* Collaborate across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts
* Build compelling demonstrations and sales materials
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
* You love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist
* Natural understanding of the sales process
* 1+ years of experience in a closing role (esp. in tech. sales )
* Quick thinker, must be able to handle questions on the fly
* Ability to work in an autonomous environment
* Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations
* Full professional English proficiency
* International travel
* Always been closing
* Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
* GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
* TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
* CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
* CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
* HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
* Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
* 401(k) Matching Plan
* Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Competitive pay and stock options
* Charitable contribution matching
* Fully stocked kitchens
* Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
* Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
* Bi-monthly meditation sessions
(COMPANY NAME)'s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee's impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for "moments that matter:" activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/
Millions of developers around the world use (COMPANY NAME) to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use (COMPANY NAME) because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use (COMPANY NAME) to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don't go anywhere else. (COMPANY NAME) helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, (COMPANY NAME) powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year - that's 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for talented, passionate people to build the world's best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world's best search & discovery technology, we'd love to review your application
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|