At (COMPANY NAME) Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Perform specialized tasks and duties in support of various administrative assistant functions requiring advanced Quality Assurance expertise. Examples include Records Management, SAP interface and CID issues, and AOG research.
* Perform date entry in SAP, verifying, scanning into documentum, and archiving CID paperwork for Chicago to Frankfurt transfers
* Research parts sent to Frankfurt from plants other than 3099, providing certs from Detroit and Wichita archives to resolve cert requests from mistaken Frankfurt shipments
* Track receiving and shipping errors for CLS and BBD managers
* Track and archive 8130s created by Chicago ODARs
* Responsible for scrapping parts and archiving scrap paperwork
* Assist in training and provide supervision for temporary Quality Admins
* Provide paperwork and perform part research for Grief and Records Management
* Investigate SAP interface and CID issues
* Assist Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), such as, cert requests, retrieval of site archives, research of parts deliveries, and information requests as needed
* Provide receiving and shipping support for all sites
* Responsible for audit of outbound shipments
* Provide documentation and research for AOG and Records Management
* Responsible for cutting raw materials for shipment
* Other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate,
* You have 0 - 2 years experience providing administrative or clerical support to a business unit
* You have Technical or Vocational Training in office administration or related field
* You have interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments
* You have computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation finance/accounting, and web-based applications
* You have planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and coordinate workload of assigned area and employees within a multiple project setting
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people