* You are responsible for ensuring our ground transportation service runs smoothly on a daily basis.
* You interact mostly with our chauffeurs, but occasionally also customers, via phone and email, working to resolve queries in connection to live service that is provided in real time.
* You dispatch chauffeurs to open booking requests from customers (e.g. VIP rides).
* You will proactively find solutions for urgent needs showing up due to new requests or unexpected scenarios (e.g. flight delays, car breakdowns, etc.).
* You will consistently provide feedback on customer satisfaction and process efficiency.
* You will handle internal administrative tasks and documentation of individual queries.
* You have at least 1 year of experience in a strongly service-oriented coordinating role (e.g. air travel, ground transportation business, hospitality, etc.).
* You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
* You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* You are willing to work in a rotating 3-shift model.
* You have a valid work permit for Germany, which is valid for at least one more year.
* You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
* You have experience working with web-based customer care systems. Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
* You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation
* The Customer Care department strives to be everything else than a normal "call center", using modern tools and methods, and ensuring tasks are regularly rotated. If you have ideas during your work day, we want you to voice them.
* We are one of the few companies within Berlin that offers permanent contracts from day 1.
* You will become part of a unique, diverse and international (English speaking) team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere and an open feedback culture
* You will have the opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent management team
* You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and an open exchange with other departments.
To get some insight into the Customer Care team, take a look at this.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please send us your individual CV through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position