Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As a Technical Solution Engineer, you will be joining a specialized team that is responsible for the technical relationship of our advertising clients and partners.
In this position, you will support cross-functional teams of Engineering, Sales and Account Strategy members to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of (COMPANY NAME)'s online advertising platforms and partnerships.
You'll be working on some of (COMPANY NAME)'s most innovative and high profile Advertising platforms. You will be the technical face of (COMPANY NAME), working closely alongside our Sales, Account Strategy, Operations and Engineering functions, acting as the expert in your area.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative cutting edge solutions and act as a (COMPANY NAME) wizard to those you are working with.
You will also help to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of (COMPANY NAME)'s client partnerships, as well as help develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
-What you┤ll do
* Work closely with our sales, strategy and data analytics teams.
* Identify, develop, and optimize the new and existing business opportunities with advertising clients and partners by leveraging (COMPANY NAME)'s products and innovative technologies.
* Develop cutting-edge solutions as the technical lead on projects and provide consulting services to our partners.
* Build lasting relationships and be sensitive to internal/external client needs.
* Assist and collaborate with partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting problems.
* Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Account Strategy, Business Intelligence, Product Management and Engineering.
* Evangelize new products and assist clients in the integration and adoption of features to help ensure long-term success of the campaign
-Who you are
* Degree in Computer Science or related technical subject
* 2-4 years of relevant work experience
* Experience in one or more programming languages, including SQL, PHP and XML preferred
* Strong ability to collaborate with, communicate with, and manage advertising client and partner relationships
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background
* Hard working, team-oriented, bright, creative, cooperative
* Early adopter to technology, passion and interest in global e-commerce markets
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities and deliver within tight timelines
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Fluent in German and English
* Must be eligible to work in Germany full-time with no restriction
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent