(COMPANY NAME) means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tool. With this tool (COMPANY NAME) is not only revolutionizing e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. (COMPANY NAME) is expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision "customization is the new normal," we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talent who are happy to take on responsibility. At (COMPANY NAME) everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
* Responsibility for high profile strategic projects
* Significant support for strategic planning and alignment of the entire organization in close coordination with the management
* Preparation of analyzes and implementation of the results (e.g. competition monitoring and market trends)
* Close cooperation with current and potential investors, being point of contact for questions regarding strategy and market trends
* Creation of concepts and presentations for internal and external communication
* Participation in and control of financial planning
* Entrepreneurial spirit & exceptionally high level of sense of responsibility and motivation to take on management tasks when required
* First professional experience in consulting, investment banking, auditing or a venture capital / private equity company or comparable activity
* Fast learner, flexible to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast growing environment
* Very successfully completed studies of economics or humanities; MBA is an advantage
* Secure knowledge on analysis and interpretation of balance sheets and cash flow calculations
* Excellent skills in project management, Excel (Pivot), Powerpoint/Keynote/Prezy; SQL is a plus
JOIN (COMPANY NAME) AND…
* take responsibility on exciting tasks and further develop yourself on a professional and personal level; potentially to fund your own business in the future
* enjoy a great working place in a rebuilt factory overlooking the park
* take part in the success story of a fast growing company and contribute to its further development
* work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and Friday-drinks
* benefit from flat hierarchies and development opportunities
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org