The selected candidate for our Designer position will be responsible for the visual strategy, design and execution on a P&G Brand. The candidate will be accountable for driving strategy to execution while working with commercial, technical and regional partners.
* - Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
* - Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
* - Work with our R&D and Marketing teams to create the future of Interactivity at Oral-B and Braun
* - Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
* - Bachelor or Master in Design, such as graphic, visual or communication design and a portfolio that demonstrates design expertise.
* - Experience (preferably 2-5 years) with hand-held products or devices
* - UI/UX Design and Prototyping capabilities
* - Strong foundation of technical mastery in Communication Design
* - Operates with discipline/project management.
* - Leverages design as a business practice
- integrate design into the business by applying design tools, principles and strategies.
- collaborate and work effectively across multi-functional teams. Ability to inspire external design talent.
- transform strategic intent with a passion for Design that sparks creativity and innovation in the design team.
- focus externally on trends and the competitive landscape of the business.
In addition to technical excellence and a good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Please keep an electronic copy of your CV in English and copies of your school/university certificates and grades ready to attach to your online application. No photo is required. If you are interested in a specific discipline, please let us know in your cover letter.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come