A career at (COMPANY NAME) is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining (COMPANY NAME) you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
In 2015 our founders started with a blank piece of paper and a dream. They took inspiration from the past, and they took inspiration from their surroundings. With persistence and hard work, we achieved something the world said couldn't be done, and took the first steps towards making the dream a reality: building radically better ways of moving! A revolution in sustainable, high-speed regional air mobility.
Your day to day:
* Manage the catering supplier and develop strong partnerships
* Coordinate food and beverage business partners
* Implement and further develop a healthy and sustainable food and beverage concept
* Support the Workplace Experience Manager in development of food and beverage as well as front office strategies
* Manage internal meeting rooms and coordinate set-up
* Coordinate cross-functional cooperation between IT, onboarding, and people operations
* Support the Workplace Experience Manager in the development of business strategy in line with current business needs
* Collaborate with internal departments such as branding, marketing, communications, and people operations to create the most positive people experience
* Keep policies (meal policy, taxi policy, mail policy, visitor journey manual, etc.) up to date and keep employees informed on any updates related to workplace services, food and beverage, and front office
* Support the front office with building access management for employees, business partners, and clients
* Provide support internally with regards to services, events planning and catering
* Present workplace services in a monthly onboarding session
* Manage Purchase Requests and Purchase Order Processes and support procurement with the tender management and onboarding new suppliers
* Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets to ensure they are in line with the approved mandate
* A pro active self-starter who demonstrates strong team spirit, mutual support, and hands-on mentality
* Able to deal with conflicting priorities while maintaining a high standard of quality for delivery.
* Strong people skills and the ability to influence and build dynamic and long-term vendors/service provider relationships and manage differing viewpoints and priorities.
* Strong verbal, written, communication & presentation skills (German and English).
* Strong individual accountability, execution, and ownership mentality.
* Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
Life at (COMPANY NAME):
You are joining us as we are building our global footprint. While the current COVID-19 restrictions mean that many of us are working remotely, we are still making the most out of this time. Meet fellow colleagues via our culture sessions and free weekly yoga classes, or improve your German or English with our free language courses.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2022|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|