This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As an Online Advertising Specialist you will be providing high quality customer assistance to our Client's customers. In this role you will be working on our site in Berlin to apply an understanding of their products and drive ROI to an existing customer starting of small and medium business accounts with further development opportunities. Key activities include customer account reviews, upselling, pro-actively establishing client satisfaction and ensuring adaptation of account optimisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide high quality online customer service via phone, chat and email that exceeds the customers' expectations
* Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution
* Assist customers with account optimisation through various communication channels including social networks
* Upsell additional product features to existing B2B customers
* Identify, qualify and overcome customer objections
* Ability to research and develop knowledge of customers products and services
* Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer escalations within agreed timeline
* Meet deadlines with a fast paced environment
* Use initiative to identifying trends and/or process improvements
* Participate in on-going product training and process upskilling
* Gain an in depth knowledge and understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Analytics, Shopping and Search
Required Qualifications & Experience
* Fluency in written and spoken Turkish is essential
* Additionally fluency in English (B2) for communication purposes
* Preferably 1 years' experience in a customer service related field
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills and confidence in dealing with customers
* Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Self-motivation to meet and exceed individual and team targets
* General knowledge of social media and digital platforms
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team
What we offer
* Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
* Quarterly performance bonus
* Refer a Friend scheme
* E learning access
* Career development and progression opportunities
* 26 days paid annual leave
* Discounted public transportation ticket
We're Majorel. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners. We are driven to go further. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes.
On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied in 28 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
But most important for our success are our 48,000 employees, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers.
Responsible for data protection in your application is the die Majorel Berlin GmbH | Betriebsstätte Berlin 2, Wohlrabedamm 32 in 1xxx9 Berlin. Majorel Berlin GmbH processes your data in order to establish an employment relationship on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR / § 26 (1) 1 BDSG. The storage duration for this process is 6 months long and starts with the completion of the application. You can contact the company privacy officer at the above postal address or via the following e-mail address email@example.com. Further information on data protection can be found at https://jxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx-xxxxxx/?xxxxxx=xxxxx.
Please note that we offer you a safe way to submit your application documents via our portal. If you still want to send us your application via e-mail and want to be sure that your e-mail remains unread on its way to us, please encrypt your message. Free programs for encryption can be found, for example, at https://gxxxx.xxx/xxxxx.xx.xxxx.
Company: Majorel Berlin GmbH, Betriebsstätte Berlin 2
Postal Code: 1xxx9