Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
(COMPANY NAME) is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded (COMPANY NAME) in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, (COMPANY NAME) has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. (COMPANY NAME) has raised more than $670 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will:
Upskill and Develop
We are looking for a Customer Service Curriculum Designer to join our team to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner. We are looking for a person to coordinate the production of training materials and someone with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven, dynamic environment.
Knowledge is power
As a curriculum designer in our customer experience team, your aim is to educate and develop (COMPANY NAME) employees to deliver the best possible customer service experience in the banking industry. Your role is to create a learning experience for all (COMPANY NAME) employees and not 'just' training. You are required always be up to date with the knowledge, tools and policies. We want you to create a learning journey for our (COMPANY NAME) employees internally and in our partner sites across the globe. You will be comfortable dealing with data, and have an excellent knowledge of customer service KPIs. You will know the difference between NPS and FCR, as well as being able to implement improvements to build an ever better customer satisfaction rate in your market. With your customer experience and service mindset, you will turn a good customer experience into a great one. As a strong and confident communicator, you are able to deal with stakeholders of all levels as you give insight to specialists and management equally.
Projects & Processes
Whilst the main focus will be your subject area, there will always be project work available. As we scaled up from a small learning team to one capable of delivering to an international contact center, there will be a number of challenges along the way. From tools and processes, to content and procedures there will always be things to be involved in. As we scale and develop, we want you to be part of the journey. So if that excites you, then apply below.
What you will bring along
● Business-related degree or relevant experience.
● Work experience as a Curriculum Designer, Instructional Designer or similar role
● Demonstrated expert in delivering multiple types of training/learning journeys
● You have knowledge of multiple training types (blended/offline/online).
● You are goal-oriented, result driven, structured, have excellent planning and time management skills.
● A good knowledge of MS office and Google application including G-Drive
● Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
● Visual design skills (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
● Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS); Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
● Fluent English and a command of one or more of the following languages is advantageous - French, Italian, Spanish, German.
● Formal certificate in Training/Adult Learning is a plus.
What we offer
* High degree of autonomy
* Working with international, highly engaged peers
* A stack of the most modern technologies
* Travel in style with (COMPANY NAME) YOU
* Personal Development Budget
* Subsidized Transit Pass
* Perks including German Classes, Urban Sports Club and more
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
<a class="bn bp bx eh ei ej ek el em en et eu ey ez fa fc fd fe ff fg fh fi fj fk fl fm hr hs ht hu" href="/en/careers/positions/1xxxxx7/apply?ch=Customer%20Support&pr=1xxxxx7" data-cta="true" data-cta-label="1xxxxx7" data-cta-property="Customer Support