We are the leading online portal for cruises in Germany and offer our customers over 30,000 cruises from reputable cruise companies. As an innovative e-commerce company based in Hamburg, we strive to provide the best possible independent advice and a strong service orientation to our customers, while working with our shipping partners on a basis of excellent technology.
With double-digit growth rates in the cruise sector we operate in a market with outstanding development opportunities. Our goal is to become the market leader worldwide. With more than 350 employees and additional locations in the Netherlands, France, Brazil, Australia and Russia, we are currently well on our way to achieving our goal.
Here at Dreamlines, we consider it important that our employees are able to work independently and responsibly. Accordingly, we encourage transparent decision-making, open communication and a flat hierarchy. Do you want to experience the success story of a growing company in the e-commerce environment at close quarters? Then apply today.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Composing and adapting of editorial articles, press releases and cruise specific information
• Creation, coordinating and weekly maintenance of CRM activities
• Management of all Social Media activities
• Communication and coordination with Australian team and internal partners (content team, IT)
• Planning and implementation of cross-channel projects
• Developing new marketing strategies to grow our business
• An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
• Responsibility from Day One in a motivated, professional team of marketing experts
• Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
• You have a university degree and already gained relevant experience in online marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company
• You have first experience in the editorial area, enjoy writing and know how to approach different target groups
• Your strengths are creativity, efficiency and a cooperative personality
• You have excellent analytical skills and knowledge of excel
• You have a passion for e-commerce and you want to expand your knowledge in the online cruise market
• You speak and write English on a native level (mandatory requirement)
Send us your application in pdf format, your earliest start date and your salary expectations via email to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will receive a feedback.
Dreamlines GmbH – Leonie Asholt – Hermannstraße 9 – 20095 Hamburg – 040 609 452 725
Working at Dreamlines – Impressions: http://goo.gl/1WXxJE