(COMPANY NAME)'s security & infrastructure team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security & System Engineer to continuously maintain and optimize our internal systems, protecting the security of our company, affiliates and their assets.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of technology offerings, including emerging technologies, and should have hands-on experience in implementing and using technology and security platforms/solutions.
What you will do:
* Design, build and secure the internal core IT-Infrastructure
* Ensure that all company related data is highly protected and secured
* Find, identify and fix proactively security problems and stay up to date with new attack vectors
* Provide support to improve security standards on architecture, authentication, authorisation and system security
* Provide security guidance to technical and non-technical colleagues across the entire organisation
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience (minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Security- or System Engineering)
* Knowledge of applied cryptography, authentication and authorisation technologies
* Experience of Directory Services such as Active Directory and openLDAP
* Well-rounded background in host, network and application security including routing and communication protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, TLS)
* Excellent English in oral and written form. German is a plus.
* A genuine interest in IT Security and System Engineering
* Desire to work closely with other departments and teams to understand and react according to their needs
* Hands on mentality to build and maintain internal and external security solutions, as well as being open to support the internal IT-Infrastructure team with engineering tasks