Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the Technology & Innovation Central Engineering Unit
The T&I Central Engineering unit addresses all architectural and conceptional questions to ensure engineering excellence throughout (COMPANY NAME) and takes responsibility for operationalizing the CTO function across all board areas.
As an Operations Associate, you will be part of the Operations team reporting to the Chief of Staff for Central Engineering. The Operations team is a support organization focusing on providing services to the various Central Engineering team.
Key responsibilities include assisting the Operations team in the enhancement of business and process performance, project and change management, organizational design. Support the efforts of a project team and at times may lead and direct the work of others. Supports flawless execution to meet project expectations & deadlines in support of Central Engineering goals and strategy.
* University degree (at least Bachelor as entry-level)
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Very good oral and written English language skills
* Ability to act in a distributed team environment and managing across multiple locations
* Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, and highly adaptable
* Flexible with the ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
* Ability to work independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Adapts with a high degree of flexibility in changing circumstances
* Ability to review basic financial reports (example, unit budget)
* Experience working within operations related fields is an advantage
* Knowledge of Adobe products such as photoshop and premier is an advantage
* Marketing knowledge and/or experience is an advantage
* Good understanding of business processes in the enterprise world
* High ambition, drive for and focus on results and execution. Has a focus on detail
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong intercultural skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Engineer, ERP, Graphic Design, Operations, Engineering, Technology, Creative