Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Eureka is a new unit within (COMPANY NAME) S/4 HANA with the purpose to build, learn, and take new SaaS applications to market that delight our customers and fill needs in our current S/4HANA product offerings.
We combine engineering and agile operations excellence with thought leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and radical customer-centricity to turn big ideas into reality. You'll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you'll be able to get more out of your career. In our fast-paced environment, we look for talents who are ambitious, display leadership qualities and are always enthusiastic about taking on new challenges. You will be able to grow your skillset in both breadth and depth as we continue to push technology & product experience forward.
As a Product Manager (m/f/d) for Cross-Product Experience Management you are THE advocate for customer-centricity. You are versatile, quality obsessed and enthusiastic. You are responsible for the success, quality, cost management, and delivery of a product in the whole product lifecycle. You are the upfront risk-mitigators for a project. For this project you are helping Eureka to bring Experience Management to the core of S/4.
For this project base role, we look for candidates (m/f/d) with a specific set of skills and expertise:
* Our products are in the realm of ERP, specifically Finance and Sales and a clear affinity and grasp for these domains is critically important.
* A background and proven record of business process analysis, tracking, mining, and improvement is wanted. Furthermore, an understanding of behavior mining is helpful.
* Interest and aptitude for experience management in all its forms, i.e., user analysis, questionnaire/poll design, data-driven insight & visualization, etc.
* Actively follows and shares developments and trends regarding new (COMPANY NAME) and complimentary partner service and product offerings, industry trends and other topic areas relevant for our domains and technologies.
* Drives holistic product vision and product design and ensures all product teams have a comprehensive understanding of it.
* Collects & incorporates early feedback from customers and other relevant stakeholders.
* Ensures both the internal stakeholders & external ecosystem is aware of the developments by working closely with stakeholders and customer groups.
* Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field.
* Proven track record of building a product vision and then leading the execution of the vision by detailing strategy, roadmap and scoping in a particular product/solution area.
* Technical understanding of cloud native application and its implications for product management.
* Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including ability to rapidly gather data, structure hypotheses, and develop synthesized findings/recommendations.
* Strong team orientation and ability to thrive on virtual, international, cross-functional teams.
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and German.
* 0 - 2+ years professional work experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Management, Technology, Engineering