* You develop analog circuits for ASICs in automotive applications.
* You specify, design, characterize, verify and document. That means that you are part of the whole development flow.
* You are the owner of the analog design tasks, layout support, testing, lab qualification and mass production ramp up.
* In concept and design teams you evaluate and analyze analog and mixed signal design architectures in local, national and international teams.
* Education: studies of electrical engineering (Diploma/M.Sc.) or equivalent, with outstanding results
* Personality and Working Practice: team player, well organized, structured
* Experience and Knowledge: good understanding of analog ASIC design for automotive applications - especially on circuits like LDOs, Physical Interfaces, Buck/Boost-Converters, Oscillators/PLLs or Gate Driver Stages; practical experience with design tools like CADENCE Virtuoso and/or AMS-Design and good knowledge of measurement-based lab evaluation; debugging skills; modelling experience in Verilog-A, VHDL, Matlab or similar; application Know-How, esp. in automated and electrified driving systems
* Languages: English and/or advanced German language skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Lorena Häfner (Human Resources)
+4x xxx xxx-xxxx5
Need further information about the job?
Thorsten Engelhardt (Functional Department)
+4x xxxx xx-xxxx1
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||03 Aug 2021|