Do you have experience in incident management? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Multibrand Error Handling Professional (f/m) - Hamburg or Rheine
Department: Technical Operation and Support (Global Service)
The Technical Operation and Support Department (TOS) is globally responsible for the new development of documentation for new Wind Turbine-Generator (WTG) platforms in the global service organization. Multibrand Unit is responsible for developing of know-how, which is required to support the global sub departments.
This team supports the Platform Development Specialists in developing new WTG Platforms and additionally supports other interfaces within TOS and Global Service (e.g. Training Department). Within Technical Lead Team all required documentation is drafted, created, reviewed and approved.
* Steering, control and regulate Scada Software
* Deployment and readout of Scada Systems
* Competence in turbine's bug / fault treatment
* Creating documentation for the error handling / fault handling of the turbine
* Support Remote Operations Center (ROC) and WTG Engineering in failure handling
* Training on the job of colleagues, preparing of work instructions and supporting training department
* Perform project site observations
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
* Provide support to the technical writers e.g. review of work instructions
Qualifications and work experience:
* Electrical education background
* Several years' experience in working on errors and failures of 3rd party provider's Wind Turbine Generators
* Additional training on the Scada system and the error handling
* Fluent skills in English. German would be appreciated
* Good communication skills
* Diligence and very good multitasking abilities with capability to prioritize daily work under a fast paced environment
* Focused and goal-oriented
* Self-independent and structured way of working
* Willingness to travel
What we offer
An interesting and challenging task within a highly enthusiastic team. Working on global level in intercultural teams. Diversified areas of tasks, also aside from the office location, is not expected, but offered. Possibilities to enhancement are given.
Working location is Hamburg or Rheine.
Travel activity: around 25%
Please apply online.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels