What's next in music happens on (COMPANY NAME) first. As the world's largest open audio platform, (COMPANY NAME) is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what's new, now and next in music and audio. We reach hundreds of millions of listeners globally every month, many of whom listen on mobile. We're looking for someone with a passion for numbers to join our Accounting team.
As International Accountant you will be part of a team of Accountants and work closely with other stakeholders across the business. The role is specifically focussing on the Accounting of international subsidiaries within the (COMPANY NAME) Group and with growing skills contributing to accounting related projects. Highly experienced colleagues are willing to share their knowledge allowing you to manage your tasks, grow your skillset and widen your horizon.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* GL Bookkeeping in accordance to IFRS
* Handling accounts payable related accounting processes including cash management and credit card handling
* Managing travel and business expense reimbursement
* Contributing to monthly reporting and other compliance requirements
* Supporting the processing of monthly and annual financial statements
* Collaboration with other functions and regional teams on accounting matters, acting as a proactive business partner
As a motivated member of the team, you are keen to make a difference in many ways. Following the onboarding phase you will be trained to take on ownership of processes and tasks which will provide you with the opportunity to make things your own, driving them to next level of excellence.
We specifically look for someone:
* 1-2 years of prior experience
* With strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Being highly comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambitious work environment in which colleagues are measured by outputs and not formalities
You bring solid knowledge of
* Accounting principles
* Excel skills (pivot, vlookup)
* Working with an Accounting / ERP - System is a plus(not a requirement)