At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with bespoke reasoning technology, to empower millions of people to better understand their health, while working with, and supporting, medical doctors. We have global ambitions and are creating new possibilities for the future of health. This is just the beginning. To date, we've grown a diversely skilled team from over 35 countries and we're growing rapidly.
As a Community Support Manager, you will join the Marketing Department's Community Team to provide both reactive and proactive community support for the DACH region.
About your new role
* Provide reactive community support on Ada's social media channels and our website via emails and live chats
* Provide proactive community support and user education through data-driven and performance-oriented email campaigns, newsletters and push notifications
* Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
* Act as point of contact for customers to grow relationships and resolve issues ranging from technical implementation of solutions to billing issues
* Be the link between the marketing and product departments by turning user insights and feedback into actual product improvements and feature suggestions
About your skills
* College degree
* Native German language ability, and a good level of written and spoken English
* Minimum of two years' experience in a similar position, a passion for healthcare and technology is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, adaptive environment
* Be ready, able and excited to roll up your sleeves and make an impact
About our offer
* The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
* Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
* Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks
For further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Miriam Pazdzior at any time at [email protected]
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
* Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.
Apply for this position