At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with bespoke reasoning technology, to empower millions of people to better understand their health, while working with, and supporting, medical doctors. We have global ambitions and are creating new possibilities for the future of health. This is just the beginning. To date, we've grown a diversely skilled team from over 35 countries and we're growing rapidly.
As one of our Copywriters, you will join the Marketing Department's Content Chapter to engage our German-speaking Ada community.
About your new role
* Write and transcreate copy for a range of digital and print media that captures your readers' attention, provides immediate value, and compels them to take action
* Strategically identify the best copywriting tactics to achieve a business outcome and use objective evidence to support your decisions
* Balance the art of persuasive copywriting with a commitment to accuracy and the scientific pursuit of knowledge
* Collaborate closely with colleagues from different disciplines to achieve shared goals as a team
* Measure and improve the performance of your writing using specified marketing metrics
About your skills
* Native German language ability, and a good level of written and spoken English
* Minimum of three years' professional marketing communications experience writing for consumers
* The accountability and attention to detail required to proofread your own work and manage its consistency with a clearly defined content strategy
* A knack for simplifying complex information into compelling narratives that demonstrates an understanding of how readers engage with your writing
* Creative copywriting ideas that demonstrate an understanding of your readers and how they will engage with your writing
About our offer
* The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
* Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
* Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks
For further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Miriam Pazdzior at any time at [email protected]
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
* Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.
Apply for this position