Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless«. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Office Administrator role is an integral role in ensuring the smooth running of the (COMPANY NAME) office on a day-to-day basis and ensuring that we comply with all regulations and that all policies and procedures are both relevant and up-to-date.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Coordinate projects involving the entire team e.g. desk moves, laptop changes etc.
* Provide team with organizational support - booking travel /meetings / events, managing ad-hoc quires
* Data maintenance
* Raise team purchase orders through Oracle, ensuring all open invoices are paid
* Being responsible for the entire procurement chain via "The Source" and Oracle
Health & Safety:
* Be the Health & Safety lead ensuring policies and procedures are in place and adhered to Partner for HR
* Organize office operations and procedures
* Chair quarterly safety meetings reporting statistics to key stakeholders
* Ensure all personal are briefed on H&S procedures, all volunteers have the correct training and all appropriate legal paperwork is displayed
* Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
* Manage relationships, contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
* Coordinate with IT/Workplace Services department on all office equipment including new orders
* Being responsible for the annual Business Continuity Cycle for the Frankfurt office
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Experience in an administration / secretarial role or equivalent
* Outstanding IT skills are required, specifically in Microsoft Office/Outlook
* Demonstrate an ability to think ahead and use own initiative
* Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise workload
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with larger teams
* Fluency in English and German
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly