People Training & Development Manager (f/m/x)
At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with bespoke reasoning technology, to empower millions of people to better understand their health, while working with, and supporting, medical doctors. We have global ambitions and are creating new possibilities for the future of health. This is just the beginning. To date we've grown a diversely skilled team from over 45 countries and we're growing rapidly.
For the perfect match you are an experienced training & development specialist (m/f/d) with profound knowledge in the area of developing and implementing people development strategies and measures from scratch. You have the ability to balance the need of our employees and the demand of the company on our way to fulfill the goals of our strategy. With Ada being a fast-growing company, you know how to roll-up your sleeves and build tools that can grow with us.
About your new role
* Analyze needs and prioritize training & development initiatives with regards to our company strategy
* Develop and implement new concepts for learning and development with special focus on our diverse community, like e.g. tech and medical
* Coach, facilitate and implement development across the organizational hierarchy supporting the development of leaders and employees
* Use evaluation data to measure impact and improve learning & development programs; continuously optimizing process and experience for our learners
* Partner with and influence leadership in our different departments - gain their trust and buy-in to the initiatives you are managing
* Steer and support overall projects in the people department as well as initiatives to push our company culture
About your skills
* University degree in HR Management, psychology or similar qualification
* Profound knowledge (3+ years) in the area of learning & development (strategic and operative), experience in cultural development and change is a plus
* Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of trends and best practices
* Experience in training individuals and groups
* Excellent project management and organization skills
* Ability to coach and influence various levels of employees and be an engaged listener
* Worked with a growing international employee base
* Fluency in German and English
About your offer
* The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
* Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
* Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks
* Free German language classes
For further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Joakim BarnÚus at any time at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.
<button class="btn btnLarge btnAction