Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Recruiter (f/m/d) to join the Talent Acquisition team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* You act as a strategic partner for your hiring managers and enable hiring the best talent for the People Operations, Finance, Finance Systems & Legal functions
* You actively source and contact candidates on social networks, social media channels, meetups and others
* You select the right channels and job boards for roles in your verticals and publish them
* You assess talents against business requirements and our (COMPANY NAME) values
* You ensure our candidates have an amazing candidate experience and act as the owner of the recruitment process for selected roles ensuring all internal stakeholders know what is expected of them
Your heroic skills:
* You gained 2-4 years experience in an agency OR as a full-cycle recruiter in a start-up dealing with various roles at the same time
* You have experience in active sourcing and attracting the right talent through different channels
* You know how to work with multiple stakeholders with different demands at the same time
* You have strong communication skills in German and English
* You are a curious and passionate individual that shows a strong interest in Talent Acquisition and your assigned verticals
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application