As "Lead Solution Architect - Talent & Skill Management" you are responsible for the transformation of the architecture of the international Talent & Skill Management area.
Our HR IT environment is currently mainly based on an SAP SuccessFactors platform and will be enhanced with specific add-ons as needed.
The Talent & Skill Management processes of (COMPANY NAME) are globally valid. They are currently being redirected towards a global and sustainable talent management solution, in line with the international nature of DT and the more complex employee skill requirements. The focus here is on making the competencies of employees transparent and ensuring competence development with regard to strategic business needs. In doing so, we meet the need for regular feedback and constant development of all employees. Our talents should be promoted in a targeted way and identified across the boundaries of the field.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you:
* Further development of the target architecture of the Talent & Skill Management area according to the customer requirements as well as the HR IT strategy in order to create efficient, sustainable IT solutions.
* Solution-oriented and innovative human resources consulting for design and optimization of HR IT with a clear focus on the end user.
* Driving the innovation and renewal process of the application landscape to keep pace with market development.
* Conducting discussions with software vendors to influence and prioritize the required functionality on their roadmaps.
* Ensuring sustainable solutions from the customer and IT perspective as a result of agile teams.
* You have a university degree or similar professional education, ideally with a focus on business, computer science or engineering.
* You are customer and solution oriented. Passion for innovation are the focus of your actions.
* You have already gained in-depth practical project experience in several HR IT projects and, at best, are familiar with agile methods (SCRUM, SAFe).
* You have deep knowledge of the SuccessFactors platform in general as well as in Module Succession & Development (further modules would be desirable), including the corresponding certifications; Additional knowledge of third-party applications in the talent & skill environment is beneficial.
* You have extensive method and process knowledge in the Talent & Skill Management environment. (COMPANY NAME) IT GmbH
You're passionate about IT? You are a lateral thinker, creative, innovative and you feel challenged to open up digital growth areas? International cooperation in the development of custom-fit IT-Solutions for the (COMPANY NAME) Group awakes your interest? Than let us drive the digitalization of Magenta-IT forward together to best customer satisfaction and push the technological transformation in the direction of All IP, Cloud, Over the top Services, NG OSS and eCompany. Our maxim is: Technology leadership and innovative IT-Services from a single source. It's also yours, isn't it? So, let's get started