Marsh & McLennan Agency
Why choose Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA)?
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you'll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters.
Interested? Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in New Berlin, WI may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
The Business Insurance Account Manager works directly with Business Insurance Account Executives, Client Executives, and other service team members in managing client's exposure to risk and protecting client's assets by coordinating services for development, retention, and rounding of accounts.
* Develop rapport with existing clients and assist account executive in servicing their needs.
* Process renewals, endorsements, cancellations, audits and dividends, including any invoicing related to those items.
* Oversee similar tasks if working in conjunction with a customer service representative.
* Respond to any accounting criticisms. Assist marketing with entry of policy data for prospective clients.
* Renewal Processing.
* Finalize renewal strategy document.
* Gather updated information on clients' operations and exposures as needed for the renewal process.
* Market renewal submission to insurance carriers.
* Obtain renewal quotations, compare to expiring coverage.
* Working in conjunction with account executive, determine best insurance program and pricing based on insured's needs.
* Prepare renewal proposal.
* Renewal Binding & Issuance.
* Relay issuance instructions to carriers/brokers,
* Prepare binders and invoices as needed, including premium breakouts by entity/location as required by insured.
* Coordinate issuance of renewal certificates, Evidence of Property forms, and Auto ID cards.
* Complete/update Cert Criteria Form if utilizing Patra.
* Review issued policy and complete policy checklist. Request any necessary corrections.
* Prepare insurance summary for delivery to client.
* Complete surplus lines forms, if required.
* Continually maintain, verify, and update information in agency management and document management system.
* Review contracts for insurance requirements and issue Certificates of Insurance accordingly. Obtain quotes for additional coverage/increased limits as needed, and relay information to insured for approval.
* Coordinate completion of Partnership Review reports.
* Attend client meetings or make client service calls as needed.
* Develop and maintain rapport with insurance company underwriters.
* Provide backup for other Account Managers or Customer Service Representatives during their absence and assist other team members to balance workloads when necessary.
* Actively participate in training and development of new and existing service team colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Property & Casualty insurance license.
* Previous experience in an Account Manager or customer service related position.
* Good oral and written communication, organization, and management skills. Self-motivated.
* Personal computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, move about the office, bend, stoop, and lift up to 20 lbs.
* Demonstrate sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment
* Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person, virtually, and over the phone
* Read words and numbers
* Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality
* Able to concentrate and pay attention to details
* Interact professionally cooperatively and productively
* Perform in a manner that prevents errors and omissions
* Tolerate a constant, moderate noise level
* Work independently
* Carry out assignments to completion within parameters of general instructions, prescribed routines and standard practices
* Tolerate high levels of stress and a stressful work environment
* Able to conduct business travel
* Meet multiple deadlines consistently
Disclaimer: Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to make a career and difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
You can apply your talent in bold ways that make a difference - at MMA. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://mxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|