Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME)'s board area Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for (COMPANY NAME)'s overall platform and technology development. To share (COMPANY NAME)'s technology strategy and product announcements with broader audiences including customers, partners and developers, we're looking for a parental leave communications substitute who creates inspiring and convincing storylines and content. You will be working closely with an experienced team consisting of technical experts of diverse product units, communicators and marketers. You will be reporting to the Head of Communications and Marketing for Technology & Innovation.
Your concrete tasks will include:
* Identify high-interest stories for external and internal media
* Bring together messaging components to tell ONE story and help nurture (COMPANY NAME)'s technology and innovation perception
* Jointly define T&I's content agenda and drive the editorial conference to have compelling, highly relevant news to share with our audiences
* Support with communication cascades and rollouts of cross board area topics
* Be a pioneer by experimenting with innovative formats and tools for communication
Experience (Role Requirements):
* Academic degree in communication, marketing or social science
* Very good understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s business and market position
* Ability to translate very technical topics into a language that is understandable for non-tech-savvy audiences
* Excellent presentation, communication and networking skills
* Ability to build trust, show candor and deliver with creativity
* Experienced in communications for change management processes and launch communication
* Interpersonal skills: team player, results and execution focus, motivated to work in an international and intercultural environment and effective work style in a complex environment
* Excellent business knowledge of German and English language
About the team / Brand / Line of Business:
We are a dedicated communications and marketing team within the board area Technology & Innovation (T&I). We have the great pleasure to work closely together with our business units and executives as well as with (COMPANY NAME)'s central communications team and Global Marketing organization. You will work in a highly dynamic and agile team with a strong focus on creativity and superb execution.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Change Management, Marketing, Technology, Management