To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Job Description - Full Stack - 1Commerce B2C Bauhaus
Job Title: (Senior) Software Engineer
Location: Jena, Germany / Remote, EMEA
Employment: Full Time
Job Level: MTS+
60% FE/ 40% BE
Our team is a part of (COMPANY NAME) Commerce Cloud and working to build the future of E-Commerce, tightly integrated into the World's #1 CRM. We enable our customers all over the world to create engaging, high-performing, and personalized Storefront Experiences.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join us and build high-quality, easy-to-use, and powerful solutions leveraging the full spectrum of the (COMPANY NAME) Platform, including B2B Commerce, Communities, and Digital Experience Management (DXP).
The team is based in Germany. As the team communicates in English, a command of or inclination to learn German is not necessary. The position can be filled completely remotely but we are looking for someone in our or an adjacent timezone (CEST +/- 2)
* Work as a member of an Agile team of frontend and backend engineers working very collaboratively, assessing and refining the work to be done, designing solutions, implementing and testing features, and sharing our results with the wider workgroup and company.
* Collaborate with other teams and functions (Software Architects, User Experience Designers, Product Management, Documentation, Support) to align, design, and deliver the best solutions for novel problems.
* Learn and grow yourself and share knowledge to mentor and foster growth in others.
* Independently deliver on tasks and fearlessly make decisions within your decision space.
* Be able to be productive in a remote team environment.
* Minimum of 2 years of software development experience in a platform or product development organisation
* Strong experience building and maintaining applications or services in Java
* Strong understanding of and experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing
* Strong focus on delivering high quality, tested, clean code
* Understanding of best practices around testing and testability
* Understanding of client-server architecture and Software as a Service
* Understanding of Agile development practices
* Strong team player
* Strong English written, verbal, and comprehension skills
* Experience developing on (COMPANY NAME), especially on (COMPANY NAME) Community Cloud
* Experience with Aura or LWC
* Experience in UI and API performance testing and monitoring
* Strong understanding of git
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
* Previous experience of working in large scale platform teams
* Experience with E-Commerce or Experience Management
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|