We are looking for an Embedded IoT Engineer (C++ / Yocto Linux / RTOS), who wants to promote our vision of "To make the gym work for everyone!" by contributing to core software components that drive our equipment device fleet. Are you up for that new challenge? Join our agile Machine Infrastructure Team of 7 Engineers in our Munich office!
* You will have a direct impact on the operation of our next-generation connected fitness equipment, working as part of our machine infrastructure team
* You develop high-quality software, specializing in embedded linux systems and IoT cloud infrastructure
* You participate in various phases of an agile development process, including architecture design, planning, testing, documentation, and deployment
* You constantly learn and share this knowledge with our team
YOUR FITNESS LEVEL
* You have at least 2+ years of experience developing for small devices
* You possess expertise in modern C++ software development
* You have experience with scripting languages such as Bash and Python, build tooling with CMake
* You are experienced in at least one of these areas or you are eager to gain that knowledge:
* Boost, ARM SoC's, Intel SoC's, Yocto Linux & Kernel Development
* Trusted Platform Modules, Cryptography, OpenSSH, OpenSSL
* APIs and Backend Development
* You care about clarity: in code, commits, documentation, and communication. You start with building tests and finish with automated testing
* You enjoy balancing innovation and pragmatism, while constantly striving for simplicity and high quality
YOUR TRAINING GOAL FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS
* You took ownership of the machine firmware domain; understanding the various architectures; deliver on product requirements and features; and improving testability and functionality
* You are able to participate in the service duty rotation; coming in close contact with the service team to assist with any issues that are reported in the field
* You familiarized with the (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem and the role of the different teams in the software engineering department
* You became a known and well-respected member of the Machine Infrastructure domain and the engineering department
THE EQUIPMENT WE PROVIDE
* Use 10% of your time on learning topics of your choice (conferences, hackathons, internal and external events, videos, books, or innovation projects)
* Enjoy coffee, tea, and fresh fruit for free
* Use state-of-the-art laptops (MacOS, Linux, Windows? You can pick your weapon of choice!)
* Be part of a motivated, ambitious and international team that uses English as a working language
* Work with our modern tech-stack across various layers, such as: C, C++17/20, Rust, Go, Kubernetes, Docker, and GCP
* Enjoy a hybrid workplace model, lots of flexibility, and 30 days of vacation
* Be part of a fast-growing company with a flat hierarchy structure & little bureaucracy
* Stay active and use our leasing bike offer or train in our inhouse gym or train for free with qualitrain in over 5800 sports and health facilities across Germany
Apply now with your documents (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #1040.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://cxxxxx.xxxx.xxm
Apply for this position
Become part of (COMPANY NAME)!
(COMPANY NAME) is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. (COMPANY NAME) makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
(COMPANY NAME) also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and (COMPANY NAME) fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
(COMPANY NAME)'s global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado
|Posted on:||29 Jun 2022|