Assist and support the (Senior) Business Consultant and Scrum Master with the respective profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers' expectations and requirements in the Area of Digital Asset Management and Publishing.
Business Solution Management
* Demand/Delivery Management
* Become and grow into an IT/Process Champ for the respective process and related IT system. Respond to and resolve single requirement(s) and RFCs, using internal tools and processes. Continuously identify, analyze and document system/process issues to seek for improvements specifying their solution path forward contributing with theoretical knowledge/practical experience.
* Support application releases in respective system in cooperation with responsible Release Manager whilst ensuring compliance with the IT Standards and Procedures throughout the life cycle of a project and provide production support within the respective system.
* Support the respective business unit in defining test conditions for demands as part of functional design and ensure that the detailed functional design reflects and supports the business processes.
* Execute the delivery demands through application customization and configuration. If applicable: Coordinate the demand delivery according to IT development and testing standards.
* Organize workshops as requested by superior, provide support during the workshop and contribute as appropriate. If required, facilitate these workshops or meetings with peers and counterparts as required to achieve designated work.
* Ensure sustainable handover of solution to Application Support Team.
* Service Management
* Support the respective IT department in executing operations and maintain KSR to meet agreed targets.
* Oversee 2nd and 3rd level support as required to meet business demands and respective IT targets. Act as the single point of contact for the appropriate business counterparts to resolve application issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Work on operational excellence including creation and maintenance of standard operation procedures and user manuals for different systems.
Functional & Technical Expertise
* Develop end-to-end understanding of business processes and demands in specific domain. Provide technical expertise in the specific domain, covering application set-up, customization and process flows as well as configuration and reporting.
* Build productive relationships with your peers within IT and in the respective business area. Run regular update meetings with your superior and stakeholders.
Individual key responsibilities
* Understanding Digital Asset Management and Publishing processes and systems
* Ability to give trainings to a broader audience
* Support the Scrum Master in the Agile Project execution
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
* Pro-active and customer-oriented mindset
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
* Business- and solution-oriented, global mindset
* Good planning and analytical skills
* Basic knowledge of respective business processes and IT systems
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
* Fluent English (verbal and written)
* Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Check out this inspiring diversity video