(COMPANY NAME) - the world's leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping - is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will implement automated tests, write test specifications for a team of testers and assign bugs to developers. If you're ready to use your skills to shape the future of the fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago we're a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world's largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our size advisor helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Asos, Zara, Hugo Boss, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more!
What The Role Involves
* Developing and implementing product test strategy and test plan
* Designing and executing front-end automated tests
* Researching and introducing new tools for the QA department
* Writing clear test specifications for a team of testers and reviewing the reported bugs
* Testing new versions of our online size advisor, creating bug tickets and assigning them to the appropriate developer
* Delivering quality products by thoroughly testing throughout all development life cycle phases (Regression, Functional, Integration, End to End testing) using a combination of testing methods.
* Reviewing daily logs and improving our alerts system
What We're Looking for in You
* Experience in creating and executing test plans from scratch
* Experience with test management and issue tracking tools
* A deep understanding of web browsers, cookies, sessions and mobile devices
* Structured, highly organized, thorough and persistent
* Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
* Experience with version control systems
* SQL skills are required
* Experience working with UNIX/Linux environment
* Certified tester - ISTQB
* Ability and willingness to teach and guide other QA testers
* Fluent English (written and spoken), additional languages are an advantage
* Resident in Berlin
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) is a plus
What We Offer You
* A competitive remuneration package
* Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
* A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
* Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We're Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you're the perfect fit!
Apply for this position