Do you believe that proper IT can help scale the company fast, easier, better, and more efficient? Do you want to work on IT projects that give you the chance to unlock unexplored potentials of teams and employees? Then we want you for the position of IT Support (f/m).
(COMPANY NAME) is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. We are further growing across the globe and with you by our side we will never have to worry about the needed technical tools as IT Support (f/m) you work will directly influence our successes!
As IT support (f/m) at (COMPANY NAME) you'll:
* Provide IT support to our employees via IT Service desk
* Make sure we have our hardware correctly setup and manage the decommissioning processes
* Purchase all needed IT materials (hardware, accessories, software) managing the stock making sure can deal with any ad hoc request
* Assist with IT Projects and take ownership where possible
* Maintain our IT making sure that all devices are patched perfect and up to grades
We are looking for someone who:
* Has 1+ years experience in an IT support position or you are in your 3rd year of IT related university studies.
* Can provide support for OSX & Windows and brings basic networking knowledge (IP, DNS, DHCP, how firewall/switches work) with them
* Brings a passion and curiosity to everything IT related and the will to implement and improve any processes
* Is tech Savvy - you're the go-to person that we can rely on for technical insights
* Has strong communicative aptitude with the English language and the will to find creative technical solutions
Desired (but not required):
* The ability to communicate on a basic business level in the German language
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
A few of the things you can do at our office are:
* Join one of our courses, English & German classes, yoga, self-organized employee activities (escape rooms, movie night, (board) game night)
* Cooking a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better joining a home cooked lunch from our chef
* Meeting colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
* Enjoying the sun from one of our many balconies, or a nip of cold winter breeze ;)
* Staying healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports Club membership
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org