You have a deep understanding of software development processes? You know the eCommerce business inside and out? You love innovation? You're always on the lookout for new technologies? At (COMPANY NAME), the customer is always at the center of attention in each stage of the product development. Do you know what they want and why? And you are an excellent communicator (and good listener, too) and "live and breathe" agile software development? Become part of our team which is working with our API and cloud based next generation eCommerce platform to implement exciting and future-oriented projects for our customers!
About your new role:
* Conceptualise customer-oriented solutions, features and processes
* Cooperate closely within a team consisting of Backend and Front End Engineers, Designers and Agile Coaches
* Maintain the product backlog
* Define and specify requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
* Monitor features, performance and process by evaluation / KPIs
* Conduct market and requirement analysis and consult with all different stakeholders
* Develop the product vision and strategy
Skills & Requirements:
* Min. 3 years of full-time work experience in Product Management as Product Owner or Product Manager in the area of multichannel commerce/eCommerce (ideally on an enterprise level, B2B)
* Experience with agile software and product development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban, BDD etc.)
* Excellent English communication skills (German would be a plus). The ability to lead constructive design sessions and to clearly document the UI/UX requirements for our developers
* Structured and independent work style and strong ability to set (and meet) priorities
* Excellent organizational and analytical skill set. Understanding of the architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
* Strong interest in new technologies, aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn something new
* Passion for eCommerce, design and technology
This is how we work
* Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
* Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let's develop something with impact.
* Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
* Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
* Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
Apply for this position