(COMPANY NAME) - Germany's platform for credit scoring and financial management is looking for you!
(COMPANY NAME) - a Berlin based FinTech Startup - enables customers to benefit from their credit scoring and financial data. We give customers free & easy access to their credit score and let them upload additional relevant data. Then we offer tools and personalized recommendations to help optimize our customer's financial situation.
Founded in 2015 by key executives of McKinsey and Zalando, (COMPANY NAME) has received significant funding from international leading VCs, e.g., Mosaic Ventures and Ribbit Capital, and successful entrepreneurs, e.g., Zalando founders and Raisin founders.
Your tasks will include:
* Actively define and further develop the features and functionalities of our current product as well as new product developments in the future
* Develop the user stories that need to be implemented by our IT developers and define criteria for a successful implementation
* Actively manage the product development process in close collaboration with our IT developers both with regard to the user-facing frontend as well as to the data-driven backend
* Define Business Intelligence analyses in order to understand which features of our product drives customer engagement and conversion
* Collaborate closely with Marketing and Business Intelligence to assemble a deep understanding of the needs of our current and future users
What we are looking for
You have the following skill set to complement our team:
* A degree in business, IT/computer science, engineering or a related area of study
* Knowledge in IT development and/or UX/UI design
* Ideally some experience in product management or design (in FinTech or similar consumer-facing business) with focus on both web- and app-based products
* Some knowledge of and experience with agile product development processes (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban)
* The ability to understand and actively collaborate with Marketing, Business Intelligence, and IT
* Open personality with good knowledge in German and English
* A strong user focus, hands-on mentality, and always strive to find the best solution as quickly as possible
What we offer
Our goal is to set up a great working environment. Become part of the process and:
* Shape the future organization as a part of the Interdisciplinary and international founding team
* Take responsibility from day one
* Enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
* Work in a thrilling and flexible environment
* Enjoy a workplace in the heart of Berlin with drinks, fresh fruit, kicker, ping pong, German classes
Please send us your application including a copy of your CV and earliest start date.
Apply for this position