(COMPANY NAME), located in the heart of Berlin, provides a cloud contact center platform that enables customers to manage and deploy their telecommunications services completely in the cloud as an innovative alternative to conventional telephony systems.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a Go Software Engineer (m/f/d) who enjoys programming and technology. We currently refactor our product, a cloud-based telephony platform, and build a new API from scratch.
The platform, which is used 24 hours per day by users, covers many different topics of back-end development, from distributed systems design over statistics and caching to real-time data processing.
* You will build customer-facing and developer-facing software
* You will provide our public and private APIs which are used by our applications and external platform integrations
* You will participate in the design of the system architecture and selection of technologies
* You will work on event-driven distributed systems
* You will write modular, testable code in small increments and bring it to our clients
* You will help to create scalable, highly available and resilient software
* You have professional software development experience?
* You have real-world experience building Go applications?
* You have an understanding of software architecture?
* You have practical experience with SQL databases?
* You have enthusiasm and knowledge about software engineering best practices?
* You become part of a professional, friendly and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
* You get the chance to use "State-of-the-art" technologies
* You get the opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
* You have free access to fruits and drinks
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected