Telxius is the infrastructure company of the Telefónica Group. Telxius has over 16,700 telecommunications towers in six countries, featuring one of the most extensive tower catalogues in the world, effectively serving customers as the leading tower company in Spain, Germany, Peru and Argentina and as a main provider in Brazil and Chile. It also manages an international network of 96,000 km of high capacity fiber optic submarine cables, including the two highest capacity systems in the world, MAREA and BRUSA, both already open for business.
* Full Responsible for the IT Support of 20 People in a growing organization.
* Working close with the IT Team in Spain for Hard and Software rollouts.
* Developing Excel Macros, VB Applications and PowerApps to Automate recurring Jobs in the Team.
* Supporting and Leading IT Projects to prepare Telxius IT Structure for the Future.
* Workshops and small Training sessions for Office365
* Understand support problems, analyze problem data and determine appropriate solutions.
* Maintain problem documentations and their resolution procedures for reference procedures.
* Plan and complete daily assigned tasks within deadlines.
* Maintain confidentiality and security of company documents and customers.
* Knowledge in:
* Troubleshooting Laptops, Printer, Network,
* Good Experience in Windows 8.1, 10
* Microsoft Office365 (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, Flow, PowerApps, Power BI)
* Network Configuration (VLAN, QoS, VoIP)
* Microsoft SQL
* Development Skills in: VBA, VB.Net, PowerApps
* Report creation with PowerBI
* Language: Deutsch, Englisch (mandatory), Spanisch (highly preferred)